Sunday, August 7, 2016

MY POWER - MY LIFE





What is this inner voice, antar atma, khudi?
Is it ME? 
Am I the most powerful? 
My inner voice, my antar atma my khud?
Atm and atma,  khud and  khuda?


Param atma is my inner self  which is supreme,
Have I just conveniently named it God?
I have the reservoir of power,
I only allow that power to lie dormant, supine, resting.


I now know, every prayer is to my own self,
Every puja is to awaken my supine power,
Its that time when I am alone, focussed,
And fully trust my own self,
My atm and my atma,  my param atma, my power.

I have the power to achieve what I want,
I have the power to succeed.
It is me, and I alone,
Who is responsible to reach my goal,
I am an island in my own self,
So I live with harmony, adjustment and acceptance.

My world is mine and I from within determine how I live in this beautiful place,
A brighter tomorrow, a better scenario, a lovely sunset leading to a beautiful sunrise,
Is that not what I  want?

I trust my inner self and just leave it at that,
I decide, trust and believe....
I am now allowing  my "destiny" to be written by the power within me,
That "me" will determine my sorrows and my joys.

My power, my will, my life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails