Friday, December 30, 2011

My wish for you.


As time passes faster, I look at the passing scene,
A train journey, sitting on the steps of the compartment,
Looking at the paddy fields of the Terai region,
Villages, hamlets, towns and bridges,
Beautiful, picturesque, colorful, vibrant,
My journey full of life,chugging at full speed,
Stopping, moving, going ahead fast, faster, faster,
I have loved all the stops,
I have enjoyed meeting people,
Some good, some bad and some, Oh!so indifferent,
Some were nice, some were mean, some were very vengeful,
Yet all those whom I met are a part of my life,
My memory, my learning experience,
Life, I love you,
People in my life, you make my life worth it,
I wish each one of you a great year, a happy year, a lot of colour, vibrance, love
And above everything else,
MAY ALL YOUR dreams come true,
May all your wishes be fulfilled,
May 2012 bring you immense happiness!

5 comments:

triloki nagpal said...

Thoughts - very beautifully put - as the sun sets on 2011.

Varsha Uke Nagpal said...

Chanchal Sanghi-Thanks for the beauifully expressed New Year wishes!We also wish you all the best in the coming years!

Varsha Uke Nagpal said...

Jayashree Bannerjee said:
Love you Varsha. I hope I am one of the good people in your life. Couldn't comment on the blog somehow so am writing here.
Wish you and TNN and your family a very happy and prosperous New Year!

Varsha Uke Nagpal said...

Guru Khosla writes: A nice poem. Thanx. Wish you a happy and prosperous new year

Varsha Uke Nagpal said...

Ravindra Nath Arora said:- wondrful maam!very touching poem!

Related Posts with Thumbnails