Friday, February 26, 2010


Pretty little Aaliya is turning six on 26th. I relive my childhood whenever I see her. The joy of wearing her uniform,which till a couple of years ago was called nuniform by her. The happy and bright face looking forward to going to school,shows her love for her school.
It is sheer joy to see her leave for school. She actually skips to school.
She is the giggly little girl that her mother Chaitali was. She too cannot hide her laughter. Her eyes are big and when she is happy, which is generally all the time, then her eyes simply twinkle...
It is nice to hear her,whenever she disdains to talk to me over the phone. It is always, hello naaaani. It is always in a sing song voice. So childish sounding and with such a lot of love in it.
She loves the colour pink and wants everything in pink. My biggest nightmare is that when she marries, she may ask her fiance to wear a pink suit. The imagination of a man in a pink suit, makes me wake up with a jolt!!
She loves painting and colouring.
She is a great helper. Last year when she came to visit me in Nashua, she would always want to help me with whatever I was doing.
Her love for her baby cousin sister who lives in Nashua(USA) is immense. Everyone in her class in London knows Aaria. Aaliya can simply not stop talking about Aaria.
She loves to bake and cook, just like Chaitali.She is the duplicate of Chaitali in a whole lot of things. Starting with her looks..... she is the spitting image of her mother.
Naughty like an imp, she has no qualms about complaining and getting her older brother Kunaal, into trouble.
Aaliya, you little helper, I wish you all the very BEST. I hope you have a wonderful year ahead. Get lots of lovely presents. Have a grand birthday party at Gumbardo! Enjoy with all your friends.
Study well, have lots of fun. Eat your Chyawanprash and laugh, laugh and laugh.
Love you loads.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is everything what i expected....just like chaitali!

Related Posts with Thumbnails