Monday, February 13, 2012

MY ROCK,MY SOLITAIRE!



This happens only to others,
It couldn't be happening to me,
I am so proud,
I am so aware,
I think I care,
I think, nothing can go wrong with me,
I can't be shattered so easily,
Life cannot be so unjust,
A person who is blamed for everything,
A person who puts on a brave front,
Ever smiling, ever understanding,
My solid rock of Gibraltar,
You cannot allow me to be in distress,
I know how much you care,
I know you are aware,

Without you I will wither away,
You cannot allow me to lose my pride,
In you I trust,
Let not despair take over,
You alone know, how much I care!

2 comments:

Ranjana Bharij said...

Take care Varsha! All will be well. You are a fighter, don't despair. Ye mat poochho kal kya hoga..jo bhi hoga achha hoga. Que cera cera....

Neena Gulati said...

Very nice! Words cant adequately express what one feels, but you have managed to very well. Cheer up for I am sure all will be well now. Neena Gulati.
a.

Related Posts with Thumbnails