Saturday, October 22, 2011

RANDOM ABANDON!




Is the lure of lucre more than the lure of peace of mind?
The question is whose peace of mind? All of us by standers who have nothing better to do except to watch, comment, argue, get angry, frustrated and then end up with stress, blood pressure and for some it could be heart trouble too!
Now, the one who was fonder of lucre doesn't even know that my life got so affected by his/her love and lure for lucre!
Kiran Bedi, once I idolized you! I thought you were such a great role model for Indian women who were always so subjugated and down trodden! What a downfall!
What a complicated world do I live in?
I need to set my priorities right!
There is Machu Pichu, there is the Nile Valley, Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara waiting to be re- discovered by me! And here am I wasting my time thinking about someone's love for lucre!
Oh my incredible mind, would you like to return to your original stance on life?
Let bygones be bygones!
Bheda they muh kaale toh saanu kee?So what if the sheep have black faces?
All the world's a stage and we are all actors who have a role to play in it.
I must re write my script so that I love my role, play it well and enjoy my own life!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails